Laser Printer & Fax Cleaning Kit
Product code: LFC000
Box of essential cleaning maintenance products for laser printers and fax machines
A maintenance kit for laser printers and plain paper fax machines ensuring that your equipment is clean and free from streaks and toner marks. This impressive kit contains the powerful foamclene for plastic surfaces, printclene sachets to remove dirt from optics and toner paths, absorbent tonerclene cloths to mop up spillages and micro wipes. Everything required to keep your equipment in tip top condition. Cleans paper path and optics keeping printouts free from unwanted marks. Individual replacement products available
- Reduces equipment streaks and toner marks.
- Convenient use
- Items can be purchased individually
- Printclene - Laser Printer: Place the cleaning sheet in the individual "sheet feed" position. Print a blank document. Each sheet can be used up to five times. *Recommended to be used after each toner change.Fax Machine: Position the cleaning sheet as if it were a document to be copied, select "copy" and the cleaning sheet will pass over the optic glass removing any dirt. Use when troublesome streaks appear on faxes.
- Foamclene - Spray onto the casing of your laser printer or fax; avoid any contact with electrical contacts. Allow foam to lift dirt then wipe off with a dry Microwipe. Do not spray directly onto keypads. These should be cleaned by spraying a small amount of Foamclene onto a Microwipe before application.
- Tonerclene - When cleaning up spillages of toner, first use a dabbing motion and then firmly wipe the surface clean.
87ml Foamclene, 10 Printclene Sheets, 5 Tonerclene Cloths, 20 Microwipes and instructions.
Please download our data sheets and product information for further reading.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Product Information Sheets
FAQ's:1) Do you sell any kits for convenience?
Yes, we understand the importance of convenience. We now offer a range of kits such as the Hot Desk Kit, Essential Cleaning kit, Printer cleaning Kits and ATM/POS kits. All products are available individually too!2) Why do I have to use different products for different jobs, aren't they all the same?
No, each and every AF product has been designed for a purpose. To do a specific job. For instance, the formulation in Screenclene (which cleans glass) is very different to Phoneclene (which is plastic and therefore requires a more substantial cleaning formula). There is an AF product designed to suit every piece of equipment in today's work environment.